Lessons you create or revise can be published to the CALI website and made available for your students. These lessons do not become part of the publicly-available library of CALI lessons and are only available to whom you provide the URL.
- Once you have completed your lesson, publish your lesson from your Lesson Library.
- From your open lesson, go to File in the upper left corner and choose Save & Exit to Lessons Home. From there, enter your Lesson Library.
- If you’re coming from outside the lesson, at www.cali.org select CALI Author from your CALI Dashboard, then select Lesson Library. Your lessons will appear on the default My Lessons tab.
- Find your lesson in the list and select the arrow icon for Publish my lesson on www.cali.org. (Hovering over the icons will reveal their functions.)
- Upon publishing the lesson, you will be taken to the lesson. You will also receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “[CALI] About Your Self Published Lesson.”
- Once you have published your lesson, a new option to Run my published lesson on www.cali.org that looks like a play button will appear in your CALI Author Lesson Library for that lesson.
- Next, follow the instructions to assign the lesson using LessonLink.
Tip: If you publish your lesson and then make additional edits, you will need to re-publish for the changes to take effect on the published version. From your Lesson Library, choose the arrow icon to Update my published lesson on www.cali.org.