At the CALI Author home page, complete your profile under My Profile on the left-hand side.
Create a New CALI Lesson
To write a new CALI Lesson, from the CALI Author home page select Write a new lesson.
Revise an Existing CALI Lesson
Do you like an existing CALI Lesson but think it needs some changes before adopting it for your course? All of CALI’s Lessons are available to copy and edit!
- To revise an existing CALI Lesson, first select Lesson Library from the CALI Author home page.
- From your Lesson Library choose the CALI Library tab. Doing so will open a list of all publicly-available CALI Lessons.
- Find the CALI Lesson you want to edit.
- Tip: Use the search function to narrow the options.
- From the icons to the right of the lesson, choose the one to Copy lesson to my Library. (Hovering over the icons will reveal their functions.)
- Doing so will open a copy of the CALI Lesson that you are free to work with. Editing this copy will not have any effect on the original.
Your copy of the lesson will now appear in the My Lessons tab of your Lesson Library where you can proceed to edit and ultimately publish it. It is then treated like any other self-authored lesson.
For detailed instructions on how to make edits, follow the Authoring and Revising Instructions in this guide.