Among the set of tabs above the Table of Contents you can:
- Search the lesson for keywords and terms.
- View a Checkup of the lesson which shows lesson characteristics such as the various page types in use, branched pages, and pages with toolbars.
- See all of the media in use in the Media tab.
- View a Map (flowchart) of the lesson. If the Map isn’t displayed, select the icon to the right of Bird’s eye view. Normal view zooms in on the current page. Bird’s eye view zooms out to show the entire lesson. Selecting a page in the Map will open it to the right.
- In the Revisions tab:
- Access a text-only version of the current lesson.
- Access the text of older versions, compare versions, and revert to previous versions.